8'x8' Tension Fabric Pop Up Complete with Fabric Print
• Easy Setup in 5 min with 1 person• Vibrant Dyed Fabric Print Included• Wrapped End Caps (standard)• Easily Change Fabric Prints that are attached with 2" velcro• Folds down to approx 33" x 11" x 11"• Actual Set Up Size for straight pop up: 89.5"W x 89.5"H x 11.75"D• Expanding aluminum frame has fabric graphic attached when stored• Straight or Curved options, as well as lights and carry case - Medium Shipping Case
Production: 3-5 work days from final proof approval / optional next day
This 8' Tension Fabric Pop Up Display is the standard for most trade shows and exhibitions. Easy to transport and even easier to set up makes this display great for those road trips. Sets up in 5 minutes with 1 person and graphics can be easily changed in 10 min. Great for step and repeat media backdrops as well. Wrapped endcaps make a very finished look and move some of the sewing lines off the face of the display making a cleaner look. Fabric print has a slight stretch to it which tensions and creates a smooth look.
Fabric material and printing process (Pop Up Displays)
• These pop up displays are printed using a dye sublimation process that creates stunning colors and actually dyes the fabric threads. The dye sublimation process produces very high definition prints that last a long time.• The fabric used for this pop up is a soft knit 5.0 osy polyester material that is crease resistant and has a slight stretch to it, which reduces wrinkles when fully opened and stretched. • FR Rating: NFPA-701 Certified Fire Certificate• The soft look of the fabric makes your booth inviting and if you use it as a step and repeat (or media) backdrop you will not have any glare when taking photos.• Washable - on Cold and air dry
Dimensions and Weights -
• Frame Only - 31"x9"x9" 23lbs• Frame with Fabric - 32"x11"x11" 30lbs• Shipping Box - 35"x16"x13"• Shipping Box With Hard Case - 41"x18"x18" 56lbs
About the expanding frame -
• The frame is made of aluminum struts with plastic joints and ends.• Display Size: 89.25"W x 89.25"H x 11.75"d
Changing the Graphic -
• The tension fabric display graphic has velcro sewn onto the back to allow it to attach to the frame. To replace the fabric, simply lay the frame down and release the velcro. Take your new fabric and attach it to the velcro on the frame and you are done.
We can supply optional LED lights that slide onto a clip at the top of the frame. You always want light on your display and the more the better. This 8' frame can hold up to 4 lights across the top and I would recommend that many if you can. Lights
Hard Case -
We can supply a hard case for your pop up. We highly recommend you reuse the box it comes in for shipping it to other destinations, this helps protect the case and wheels. See Accessories for more detailed info. Hard Cases
PDF or EPS files are preferred, with text converted to curves
Image resolution should be approx 125dpi at final size for best printing.
Fabric is printed at 600x900 dpi, but files over 125 dpi show no discernable difference in print quality and can be difficult to send to us and process.
Large files should be uploaded after the order is placed using the "File Upload" tab at the top of the website.
note: When working with the pdf template you must remove it from the file before sending the print ready file to us.
How to order with multiple or large files
Place your order for the total number of pop ups you want and check out.
After you place your order, go to our "File Upload" tab located on the top of the home page. There you can upload up to 6 files at a time, if you have more than 6 , simply send another set.
We connect your order and your files by the email you use on your order and the file upload. If we have any questions we will let you know.
We will be in contact with you on all orders before we go to print.
Working with Lenses, transparencies, and drop shadows in your pop up exhibition display file
Lenses, transparencies, and drop shadows tend to cause the most issues in printing. If you are using lenses or transparencies it is recommended that you merge them into one rasterized image before sending. So if you have a lens effect on a blue background, simply convert those to one bitmap. Color changes happen with lenses/transparencies/drop shadows that are not combined.